DONATE

Sunday, March 5, 2017

THE ILLEGALS’ POEM


While perusing the Facebook groups I belong to I came across this awesome poem that demonstrates a Conservative’s perspective on Illegal Immigration. If you’ve read before, read it again and share it.

JRH 3/5/17
*****************
THE ILLEGALS’ POEM

Posted by Barbara Davis
By “Illegal Immigrants”
Posted March 4, 2017 5:18 pm

I cross river, poor and broke,
Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there,
Say I need go see Welfare.

Welfare say, 'You come no more,
We send cash right to your door.'

Welfare checks, they make you wealthy,
Medicaid it keep you healthy!

By and by, Got plenty money,
Thanks to you, Taxpayer dummy.

Write to friends in motherland,
Tell them 'come here, fast as you can.

They come in buses and Ford trucks,
I buy big house with welfare bucks.

They come here, we live together,
More welfare checks, it gets better!

Fourteen families, they moving in,
But neighbor's patience wearing thin.

Finally, he just move away.
I buy his house, and then I say,

'Find more aliens, house to rent.'
In my yard I put up tent.

Send for family. They just trash,
But they, too, draw welfare cash!

Everything is very good.
Soon we own whole neighborhood.

We have hobby, it called breeding.
Welfare pay for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?
We get free! We got no bills!

Taxpayer crazy! He pay all year,
To keep welfare running here.

We think America darn good place!
Too darn good for American race.

If they no like us, they can go,
Got lots of room in Mexico!

SEND THIS TO EVERY TAXPAYER YOU KNOW
___________________
Edited by John R. Houk
Good find Barbara Davis!


No comments:

Post a Comment