DONATE

Friday, August 19, 2016

Renditions of Trump’s ‘The Vicious Snake’



John R. Houk
© August 19, 2016

My pseudonymous friend Tony Newbill sent me a link to an Alex Jones video rendition of Donald Trump voicing the poem “The Vicious Snake.” I was a little curious as to the reason Tony sent me to Facebook rather than to Youtube. I was curious because I always have difficulty posting videos that are not in a Youtube format.

Alex Jones’ version has Trump reading in the background as the video runs feeds of Muslims exacting barbarous actions from sexual harassment to Islamic terrorism.


I went to Youtube for embed purposes and the first version the search goes to a version that is age restricted:



Posted by Rust E
Published on Jan 18, 2016

Do not allow the islamification currently happening in Europe to reach America. Act now before its [sic] too late.

A link to watch the video without age-restriction: https://www.youtube.com/v/yeJ-iv3MOTo

July 22, 2016:
This video become relevant almost every other day now, like clockwork. Attacks happening in Brussels, Orlando, Nice, Munich, etc. When will our politicians cut off the snakes [sic] head?

Videos like these do take time to create. I do not monetize them, nor am I getting paid to do them. If you would like to see more videos in the future, or would just like to donate to me, you can do so with BTC


my bitcoin address is as follows: 1CJrPeaCipj2bDu3n1sLSw3bDAmpxMH9P1

If you would like permission to re-upload my video, please contact me first. [Blog Editor: Full disclosure – I didn’t contact Rusty E. If he asks me to take down the embed I will comply.]

Here is a video of Donald Trump actually talking about murderous Muslims in the context of unvetted Muslim immigrants with The Vicious Snake poem reading to drive his point home:



Posted by FOX 10 Phoenix
Published on Jan 12, 2016

Donald Trump reads "Snake" poem to a crowd of supporters in Cedar Falls Iowa on January 12, 2016.

AND here is a video of Trump reading The Vicious Snake in the background that incorporates Rust E’s graphics filled either with original content not shown in age restricted video OR the content blanked out in the age restricted video. I didn’t bother to investigate who did what:




Published on Mar 30, 2016

Trump was right. Listen to his viral words about what would happen in Europe. Then watch it happen. Donald Trump predicts what was and would be happening in Europe. He also reads The Snake lyrics which are a strongly evocative image of what is happening all over the world but especially in Europe.

This video is very similar to another viral video by the same name. I created it because I wanted to make sure people understood that Trump sees the situation for what it is in Europe when all of our so-called leaders are pushing us right over the cliff. Islam is not peaceful. That is obvious.

The battle for Europe (to paraphrase Winston Churchill) is just about lost. But the battle for America is still to be won or lost. You may not like Donald Trump but he "gets it" when it comes to what's happening with the global agenda to break down the west through immigration.

I agree with Ted Nugent's recent comments about Trump. http://www.infowars.com/ted-nugent-the-global-elite-hate-donald-trump-and-i-like-it/ When you look at who is against him, you realize that he has all the right enemies. That says something good about him. Here's the group of Trump's haters: 


Obama is against Trump
The Media is against Trump
The establishment Democrats are against Trump
The establishment Republicans are against Trump
The Pope is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump
Black Lives Matter is against Trump
MoveOn.Org is against Trump
Koch Bro’s are against Trump
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump

Encourage your friends to view The Vicious Snake, Trump Was Right. People need to see this no matter who they support for president.

I can say a hearty AMEN to that sentiment

JRH 8/19/16


No comments:

Post a Comment