DONATE

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Steven Seagal Takes a Strong Conservative Stand

John R. Houk
© February 27, 2014

I just discovered that actor Steven Seagal is not your typical Left Wing oriented Hollywood star. I just watched a video of Segal speaking at the Western Conservative Conference held in Phoenix, AZ on February 22. I’ve enjoyed Seagal action/martial arts films and now I appreciated them more. I wish there was an online archive of the speakers for the Conference. If there is one I couldn’t find it or least not yet.

In looking for video archives I found out the Steven Seagal video is making its way around Conservative blogs and websites. The Western Center for Journalism (WCJ) is how I found out about the Segal speech. Here is that Youtube video posted on the WCJ website:


I did find this roughly 42 minute video from the Conference in which the topic of a panel discussion is “Tea Party Under Attack: Western Conservative Conference Panel”. Perhaps this is a snapshot of the entire Conference until I can dig up some other speaker videos.


JRH 2/27/14

No comments:

Post a Comment