DONATE

Monday, October 29, 2012

Eric Allen Bell - "Islamophobia or Islamo-Reality?"

Eric Allen Bell speaking at ACT Corona,CA
Eric Allen Bell is a Leftist that has had a career in Leftist media documentaries. If you are a Conservative this is where you cross your forefinger from each hand with the idea of warding off evil. Bell though has had an awakening that I wish all Leftists would discover. In preparation for a documentary to support the building of a Mosque in Murfreesboro, TN his research led him to understand that the political aspect of Islam is evil, Anti-American and Anti-Constitutional (my summation and not Bell’s).

Below is a video that finds 30 minutes of a talk Bell gave for ACT for America in Corona, CA. Below the video is the text that goes with the video.

JRH 10/28/12
******************************
Eric Allen Bell - "Islamophobia or Islamo-Reality?"

Added by Eric Allen Bell
October 1, 2012 at 7:21pm



Eric Allen Bell discusses his conversion from Liberal documentary filmmaker, out to "expose Islamophobia" to committed Counter Jihadist, fighting Political Islam. Find out what happened, why the media doesn't get it and how to talk about the threat of Political Islam with others. Go to: http://www.EricAllenBell.com

Footage from an Act for America meeting, Corona, CA / Summer 2012
http://www.ActCorona.org

STATUS UPDATE: I have been moved to a safe house while the FBI investigates numerous death threats against me, 4 Pakistani newspapers wrongfully published that I was "the filmmaker" behind "The Innocence of Muslims". An Islamic terrorist organization has ordered my death, and a bounty has been placed on my head. This rumor, associating me with the film, was intentionally planted by those who wish to silence me, after I published several articles, naming names and making connections between THE ISLAMIC CENTER OF MURFREESBORO, the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. PLEASE SUPPORT ME AS I'VE GONE UNDERGROUND: http://www.EricAllenBell.com
- I will not be silenced. I may have physically gone underground, but I will continue to write these articles, use radio, and any and all media to expose the truth about Political Islam and those who try to advance this brand of tyranny in America.
http://www.EricAllenBell.com
_________________________
© 2012   Created by Eric Allen Bell.

Eric Allen Bell and Global Infidel TV, in the strongest terms possible, condemn acts of violence, hate speech, taking the law into your own hands, or using threats, harrassment (sic) or any other method that is inhumane or violates another person's civil rights, as a means to speak out against Islam.

The true enemy of Islamic brutalty (sic) and deception is information. Spread it far and wide!

No comments:

Post a Comment