DONATE

Friday, May 11, 2012

Major Development

Republican presidential candidate Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., delivers the Republican response to the speech by President Barack Obama to a joint session of Congress at the Capitol in Washington, Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011.  (AP Photo/Cliff Owen)   Original Filename: Obama Jobs.JPEG-0caf6.jpg
Michele Bachmann claims she is a victim of Left Wing Judicial gerrymandering. One gripe is that her house was redistricted out. Of course the Leftists claim: Bachmann protests too much. Personally being a good Conservative and knowing that Leftists are liars or self-deluded by believing their own lies, I am standing with Bachmann’s assertion.

JRH 5/11/12

****************************
Major Development

By Michele Bachmann
Sent: 5/10/2012 7:08 PM
Sent from iPhone

There has been a major development in our campaign and I need to hear from you.

I sent the below email to you on Tuesday about the recent shocking news from the courts in Minnesota. I need to know that you stand with me in my run for re-election to congress.

I hope I can still count on your support.
You and I must NOT allow the courts to defeat me by moving me out of my district at such a pivotal election. To hand the Obama Democrats this victory now would be to destroy all we have built over these last six years.
Please click here and send your very best gift of $25, $50, $100 or whatever you can afford today.

There is no time to spare. Please read the below email and make the most generous gift you can to our campaign today.

Thanks,
Michele
_____________________
Begin forwarded message:

From: Michele Bachmann
Date: May 08, 2012 11:06:46 AM CDT
Subject: Major Development

Dear Fellow Conservative,

I'm reaching out to you today because I need your support to continue fighting in the U.S. House of Representatives against President Obama's big government agenda.
A major development has just occurred in my race for the U.S. House of Representatives and I'm asking for your immediate help...

...You see, in retaliation for repeatedly standing up to President Obama on the national stage, liberal judges have redrawn the lines of my Minnesota Congressional District to try and wipe me off of the political map once and for all.

Their bias was so obvious they even gerrymandered my home -- where my wonderful husband Marcus and I live –- entirely out of my District and placed it into one held by a six-term Democrat incumbent!

My friend, I want you to know that I am taking every necessary step to fight back against this political attack on my re-election campaign.

So please help my Congressional re-election start off on the right foot by making a commitment to my campaign in the amount of $2,500, $1,000, $500, $250, $100, $70, or $35 today.

After all,
the outcome of this November's elections will determine whether we imprison our children to a future of massive federal debt, crippling tax rates, unconstitutional mandates like Obamacare, and the building threat of nuclear attack from rogue nations like Iran...

-- OR --

...We rise up to END President Obama's spending spree and RESTORE honor to America's name across the globe.

That's why I decided to sidestep this blatant attack and announced that I will run in the district I've spent my life connected to.

Still, I know the road ahead will not be easy.

As the TEA Party Caucus Chairwoman in the U.S. House and one of President Obama's sharpest critics,
the Democrats are licking their chops over Minnesota's new political map and will spend MILLIONS to defeat me.
That's why I need to raise more money than ever to combat their lies and negative attacks in this newly redrawn District.

That's why your contribution in the amount of $2,500, $1,000, $500, $250, $100, $70, or $35 today is so important.

I know some of these amounts may be more than you can contribute. But with thousands of new voters to reach and win over before Election Day, I truly need you to be as generous as possible.

Make no mistake, this November's election is our very last legislative "exit ramp" before President Barack Obama's radical healthcare takeover becomes a permanent scar on America's landscape.

And with New York liberals like the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Chairman Steve Israel already predicting a 25-seat gain for the Democrats in the House, retaking the majority and reinstalling Nancy Pelosi, you and I cannot afford to lose competitive races like mine!

My friend, if President Obama wins a second term and is armed with a Democrat Majority Congress, the results will be catastrophic:

·         Any chance of repealing Obamacare will be gone forever. It will be like other permanent big government entitlements, costing taxpayers upwards of $2 Trillion over the next 10 years;

·         Our children's inheritance will continue to erode under a massive pile of federal debt. Given the Democrats' current breakneck rate of spending, the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projects the national debt will surpass $20 Trillion by 2020 if not sooner;

·         Iran will achieve a nuclear weapon unchecked and our ally Israel will be left to fend for herself;

·         Abortion-performing organizations like Planned Parenthood and other liberal causes will continue to receive Billions of your family's hard-earned tax dollars;

·         And the U.S. Constitution will continue to be trampled under "international law” and other baseless liberal interpretations.

I know we both agree this is a future we must avoid at all costs!

My friend, this is what I staked my career and reputation on to run for President and why I'm running for re-election in Minnesota's newly drawn 6th District.

With your prayers and support, I will continue to use my position on the House Finance Committee to lead the charge to repeal Dodd-Frank legislation from around the necks of small bankers and, by extension, job creators.

I will sound the alarm on CNN, Fox News, the networks and other news outlets across the country about President Obama's dangerous foreign policy actions.

And I will keep up the fight to defund and fully repeal the unconstitutional Obamacare mandate before it devastates America's first-rate medical system!

But, in order to continue fighting for you, I first must win re-election in Minnesota's new 6th District. That's why I need your URGENT support today!

You and I must NOT allow the courts to defeat me by moving me out of my District at such a pivotal election.

In fact, to hand the Obama Democrats this victory now would be to destroy all we have built over these last six years.

So before you discard my email, please let me know I can depend on your support today by following this link and making a $35, $70, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 on up to the federal contribution limit of $2,500 ($5,000 for married couples) to Bachmann for Congress today.

Whether you contribute $2,500, $1,000, $500, $250 or can only make a gift of $100, $50, or $35 at this time, every dollar you send today is absolutely critical as I reach out to thousands of new voters in my District with our constitutional conservative message.

So please contribute a gift of $2,500, $1,000, $500, $250, $100, $70 or $35 without delay.

Thank you for standing with me at this transitional moment in our campaign.

Sincerely,

Michele Bachmann

PS. My friend, the costs are just too great to let a few liberal judges keep us from speaking out for our constitutional conservative principles in Washington. I will fight President Obama and this injustice, but I need your support TODAY!

Please help me run an effective campaign and reach out to my new constituents in Minnesota's reconfigured 6th District with a generous gift of $35, $70, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or even $2,500 right away. Thank you!
____________________________________
Paid for by Bachmann for Congress
P.O. Box 25950 | Woodbury, MN 55125


Follow Bachmann on Facebook
Follow Bachman on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment