DONATE

Monday, May 28, 2012

The Christian Left

Vlogger NoGuff becomes incensed with Christians that wear the moniker of Progressive Christian and Christian Leftists. NoGuff takes a Facebook page of Christian Leftists and sheds light on their principles which on the face sounds like Christians for the rule of law.

And so, I am posting the NoGuff video and follow it by the Youtube post under the video.

JRH 5/28/12
*********************************
The Christian Left

By NoGuff
Posted May 23, 2012



I didn't intend on taking the time to make a video, then I saw something that just pissed me off way too much. So here it is.

Have you ever heard someone ask "why would Jews support Obama, given he is against Israel?"

Have you ever heard someone ask "how can Christians support Obama, given he supports abortion?"

Well, here I try to answer those questions.

As usual, haters & liars will be deleted and likely blocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment